Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Day 38: 10/10/06

Today we passsed through Clinton, IA, but didn't have time to go to the showboat. Sorry Dan!



We've had to deal with wake from all sorts of vessels on our trip, but this one produced absolutely none. If only there were just canoes, kayaks, and hovercrafts...



Joe's head had a fight with a poison ivy vine while setting up camp. Joe lost. His punishment is to get rid of the ivy's oil by washing his hair with soap and water. Too bad the only water around is the Mississippi. Joe is sad, but covers it up well. Nice tan man!

4 Comments:

At 7:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They're forecasting snow in St.Paul today. Keep an eye out for icebergs!

 
At 6:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice Tan? I'd Say

 
At 2:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are going to have to shave your head and have ben rub it with lotion. Make sure that you take pictures of that. We can sell them online and make millions. Millions I say.

Oh and on a different note, I got caught in a blizzard in St. Cloud yester. I was wearing a black suit and I was covered head to toe with snow. So PADDLE FASTER! WINTER IS COMIN'.

Andy Man

 
At 9:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Bros,
My class and I thought of you as we watched flurries floating from the sky in Winona, Minnesota!!! The kids wanted to know if you'd be on the river today. They are also concerned, as I forgot to pack jackets, hats, and mittens for Flat Stanley and Flat Madison! I assured them they would be kept warm in a nice, dry pack = ; ) Sending LOVE and WARMEST WISHES from our classroom!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home